skip to main | skip to sidebar

How Sweet It Is

I created this blog with the intent on displaying my cakes and other sweets. Lets see how it goes and hopefully you will enjoy the blog and maybe see for yourself, How Sweet It Is.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Incredible!


Lemon Supreme cake with whipped frosting. Happy Birthday Jalen!
Posted by Angi at 4:36 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogs to keep up on

  • "cyn" -iscism
  • 30 and Pregnant
  • 86'n It
  • Alexander The Great
  • Babbling Dreamer
  • bakerella
  • Cake Wrecks
  • Cakespy
  • confetti cakes
  • Cupcake Shop
  • Cupcaketastic
  • Foot Loose and Fancy Pants
  • gigi cakes
  • good things catered
  • Jamies WW blog
  • lifeofntstultz
  • quirky cupcake
  • Sara's treats and travels
  • Sweet Lyrics of My Life
  • The Family Holtwick
  • The Original Bean
  • Thoughts: A Blog by Jill
  • TMA
  • yum.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ▼  2008 (25)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  June (9)
      • Reese PB Cupcake
      • The grasshopper
      • Lemon Surprise Cupcake
      • Incredible!
      • Hats off to the Grad!
      • The Big Day
      • Better Late than Never
      • Truffles, Truffles and more Truffles
      • Whats that?
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (8)

About Me

Angi
My favorite person calls me mommy. I have an incredable hubby, an aweseome group of friends and a mom I wouldnt know what I would do with out. I love Turbo Kick, baking, shopping and my new job!
View my complete profile
 

CAKES...click to activate

Web Site Counter
Free Counter